Web Development Jobs London
Business Development / Growth Hacking / Web Design Internship
We’re looking for a special someone to join us on us for a Business Development / Growth Hacking and / or Web Design internship. We are a lean, mean startup machine with very flexible work culture. While the job title might be vague, it will be exactly tailored to your talents and interests. If you are motivated and willing to learn, you will very quickly be able to take on responsibility and have the flexibility to develop your own ideas for the business. If you’re willing to take on responsibility, want to experience how an early stage, funded startup operates and better yet, help shape it, get in touch.
Starting Date and Duration
Flexible, but preferably starting ASAP (March 2015) and for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
Techspace Underwood Street, London (UK)
- Develop product and marketing strategies
- Develop a growth hacking, social media and marketing strategy
- Maintaining social media and other communication channels
- Market research and partnership development
- Product testing and structural development
- If you can: Help on basic front-end development jobs (HTML / CSS)
- Other responsibilities will depend on your skill set and interest
- Bachelor student, graduate or other relevant experience
- Good English language skills
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail
- Good work ethic and interest in the internet startup world
- Some HTML / CSS knowledge a plus, but not essential
Experience with blogging, social media, market research, business development, graphic design, web development, A/B and/or other product testing methods always a plus!