Web Design London
Frequently Asked Questions about Website Design Services
Why should I choose Flow20 to design and build my new website?
Its difficult to answer this question without sounding bias, however, since you ask...
- As a small business, client satisfaction is important for us as it ensures repeat work and referrals. We work hard to ensure our projects are finished on time, to the specification required and ultimately, that our websites simply work. But, don't just take our word for it... check out some client testimonials, Web Design Success Stories and our portfolio of repeat Web Design work
- Websites we build perform better in Search Engines. This is because we have significant expertise not just in the field of Website Design but SEO as well (Google 'website design services' or 'SEO services london' and you'll find us on page 1 for both). And, we combine our SEO knowledge into the web development even if you dont plan to have your website optimised to make the website Search Engine friendly.
- Flow20 websites perform better with users. Take a closer look at some of our work and you'll notice that behind all those graphics and design, there's careful thought been put into the placement of features and lead-generation tools. If generating email enquiries is an important factor in determining the success of your website, you'll find an enquiry form strategically placed across the website. If phone calls are more important, you'll find a phone number placed across the website with direct click-to-call enabled for users viewing the website from mobile or tablets. These are just some of the examples which ultimately make our websites deliver a higher ROI.
- You can spread out your payments which helps it make it a little easier on your cash flow
Can you give me some indication of prices?
Our web design prices start from £600.00 for a 'brochure' styled website. To view some examples of the kind of website you can expect, please see or For Ecommerce websites, our prices start from £1100.00. For more information on our Ecommerce services, please click here.
I'm a startup. What kind of website do I need?
For most startups not requiring ability to sell online, we recommend the startup package which includes everything you need to get started:
- A new website designed and developed
- Content Management System (CMS) so you can keep your website up-to-date yourself
- Logo design
- Stationary design
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Pay Per Click management
Prices for the startup package start from £1050.00. However, you can select the website design services listed above and only go for the ones you think you need and we'll provide a bespoke quote.
What about on-going maintenance?
There isnt a great deal of upkeep required to maintain your website. Your CMS will allow you to make changes to your website yourself and we'll provide a backup copy, upon request, should you need this. If you have multiple websites or prefer for Flow20 to manage your website, we can do this for you [ Please see the Website Maintenance page]. This would include everything from updating your website to keeping or restoring backups, security and much more.
How long would it take to have my new website ready?
That would primarily depend on the features and project scope of your new site. On average, brochure-style websites takes approx. 13 working days upon completion of the designs. The time taken will be higher as the project complexity increases.
Tell me more about your Website Design process
This consists of primarily 4 phases :
1) Project scope - This includes everything from the time of initial contact until we are ready to begin the project. Ideally, we like to have an initial face-to-face meeting (where possible) where we can sit down with you and discuss the project, who your customers and competitors are, reasons for the new website (or redesign) and so on. We also create the initial Website Design Functional Specification document which lists all the features and functionalities your new website will have
2) Website Design phase - This is where your and our ideas come to life! We create initial designs for the home page which we send across to you for feedback. Usually, there's a round or two of going back and forth (however, we offer unlimited design revisions during this stage). Once you are happy with the home page design, we move onto the other pages
3) Website Development phase - The designs are then converted into a fully functional website. We send you link on our development server so you can see how the site looks, feels and functions as a real website
4) Testing phase - Finally, we carry out all the necessary tests before making the website live such as testing on different browsers, the Content Management System (CMS), making sure the forms are working, site load times and so on. Once the website has been fully tested at our end, you'll have the chance to test it and the website can then go live once you give us the go ahead