Java for Web development
The intent of this page is to collection the best 100 Java blogs and help programmers to find good blog posts to read. Some of these blogs may not be written by Java developers, but Java developers should find it useful or interesting. Reading those blogs should be fun and often bring some fresh ideas.
My definition of high quality is as follows:
- Articles are readable and have originality.
- Its author shows real interest in technology.
- It contains creative thinking from personal understanding.
- It should update regularly.
You can suggest a blog by posting a comment below. As this list is growing, please only provide good sites.
Note: the list is not ordered. That means clicking the first one or randomly picking one does not make any difference if you do not see their specific areas.
Please leave your comment if you know some high quality Java blogs or find any errors in the list above. I will keep updating this list, but limit it up to 100! As this list is being read by thousands of people, if you don't want to be on the list, I can also take your blog off from the list.
* Sometimes it is not easy to find high-quality blogs by searching. Maybe because they don't do SEO or Google prefer larger sites. In contrast, there are a lot of sites that have a lot of visitors, but they may not have high quality. Therefore, a lot of blogs that Google ranks high will not appear in this list. This collection reflects my personal opinion. Not all links from comments will be added to the list.Category > Top 10