Ecommerce Website Design and Development
Ecommerce—the buying and selling of products and services via the Internet and other electronic networks—is huge and growing by the day. Is your site keeping up?
- In the US, nearly three quarters of Internet users make purchases online, fueling close to $260 billion in Ecommerce sales this year.
- Annual growth is expected to be about 14%, driven in large part by smartphone and tablet users
- Mobile devices could account for 25% of Ecommerce sales by 2017.
The most successful Ecommerce websites are those that consistently convert visitors into customers by immediately engaging them, establishing trust and clearing the path to purchase. New Perspective integrates all the right mechanisms to make it compelling and easy for your prospects to buy online whether on their desktops or on their smartphone or other mobile device. Mobile devices are expected to account for 25% of Ecommerce by 2017*—will your site be ready? Source: Adweek.com
Reducing Shopping Cart Abandonment
Across the web, “cart abandonment”—dumping a purchase before completing the sale—happens about 60% of the time, usually before your visitor even starts the checkout process. A New Perspective site includes the elements that make shoppers feel secure and comfortable with your company so they’ll finish the purchase process:
- A right-in-front-of-you search bar that presents relevant search results
- An easily located shopping cart
- In-depth product detail pages with videos and multiple images of each item
- Contact information anchored on each page
- Links to your social media profiles
- Easily visible payment options—logos for Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, GoogleWallett., etc.
- Payment security and product warranty information pages
- Trust marks—“good guy” endorsements from organizations like VeriSign, TRUSTe, Comodo and the Better Business Bureau.
Built on state-of-the-art platforms, Ecommerce tools developed by New Perspective are fully customizable with options ranging from shopping carts with credit card processing to interactive database-driven product information and stock availability.
New Perspective Ecommerce projects can also be integrated with your legacy system to ensure consistency and timeliness of data across all business units and distribution channels, thus eliminating the need for duplicate data maintenance.
When our Ecommerce clients report back the measurable impact our work has had, we’re so proud we just have to share the excitement:
Discover how affordably New Perspective can put together an Ecommerce package for you by calling us today at 508-755-6797 or fill in our contact form to request a free consultation.